29 Jul 2014

Oh Passing Breeze...

Oh' Passing breeze..
While kissing my cheeks.. 
What are you whispering? 
Whose messenger are you?
Stop teasing me and decode all 
that you contain within, 
be generous and ready to share..
let me savour your murmurs..

Oh' Passing breeze..
Your satin touch is tempting to the core,
The luxurious bath you offers often dilutes 
weariness from my being, and refreshes me 
with your natural vigour and vitality
At times you suck all negativity, I carry,
and allow me to emerge with a new aura, 
that's tantalizing to my utter disbelief..!

Oh' Passing breeze..
I ponder, without you 
how dry and lifeless 
this world would be 
When you carry clouds on your wings, 
and dance with leaves and grass tips
and flirt with flowers and its fragrance
You enjoy everything with same enthusiasm.

Despite your greatness 
you know no difference.. 
As you understands and follows 
the language of universe so loyally. 
Perhaps that's why you are called 
the very Prana that nourishes 
all being alike with up most sincerity!

© Maaya Dev



No comments: