29 Jul 2014

Twinkle Twinkle My Little Poems..




I threw the ink sketchily
though the pitch is unknown.
It landed on the sky profusely
as if absorbed by universal bliss.
I gaze the invisible paper in cavernous
getting blotted by some cosmic osculation.
Ah.. ! Unwritten Words are breathing into life..
with cerulean crawls, it came into existence.
I watched the amusement in the bluish carpet
as some heavenly sorcery is unfolding in front of me.


Hey, you are some alphabets 
surfaced as speckled words
and blurred beyond recognition.
You are veiled in your own mystery
and uncertain of your existence
though beneath it wraps a pet wish 
to have a shackle of soulful makeover. 
Misplaced words are praying for its fate 
of its uncertainty an amateur may take chance
to club words in perfect permutation and combination.


For some you are mere words 
or an engaging tread of communication.
But for me you are my unborn poems
twinkling on the sky of my solitude.
Some day it shall blink as glittering stars..
My voice whispers to me in silence.
I adore the way you are born for me 
A smile consumed me, as I cherish.
I stepped into the backyard of my heart
while my dream follows me as foot steps.


I plucked each word carefully 
from the garden of my small vocabulary
that bloomed in the core of perfumed rays
I dipped each word in veritable imaginations 
dwelled in the pile of emotional cornucopia. 
Delicately I formed you to your deserved form. 
A beautiful bouquet everyone loves to own any day.
As a secret joy I hold you close to my bosom 
I felt my excitement overflows as tribute
and wet my cheeks with cheerful tears.  


I gasped when I see you as a memoir
crafted in the twilight of dawn and dusk.
My senses ceased in the overwhelming rejoice
when you teased me with your smirk in simplicity
Oh.. !  How I witnessed those dazzling moments .
Suddenly I heard the giggling of myriad stars. 
Their shine conveys in the distance 
‘You are the twinkle twinkle little poem 
spreading its essence as fragrance 
in the momentum of moments’…

© Maaya Dev




No comments: