29 Jul 2014

Sat-Chit-Anand..Bliss...



Krishna let me confess, 
You are my absolute impulse. 
and sole vital destination. 
My existence here is futile.


Your Lotus Feet is my Vaikunda, 
A perfect spot I often lay myself.
I flow as Yamuna for Your lenience,
I relinquish with sheer devotion.


My sacred craving weeps and swells
in the deepest core of my silence.
Subtle surge intensify as I refuse 
to stay defeat with my bare soul. 


Subdued I hang on the edge 
to have Your charismatic glimpse
I wait for You in the wings of eternity 
with an undying exhilaration of sigh 


Krishna, you tease with my desperation 
and reciprocate with playing hide and seek.   
Yet with an astonishing beauty You expose later
and allow me to garland You pearls of joy.


Your face adorn with inexplicable grace and
I see You touch me with mischievous smile. 
I remain unblinking as I fear you may vanish 
from my vista leaving me in the crevices of time.


Oh Krishna you regale me in myriad ways
I let myself embrace you tight, in adoration.
Like a prism the spectrum around me sparkles 
and darkness doomed with the celestial spark.


Your holy touch resurrected and lifted my soul
upon merging with You, I escaped world of maya
and my flesh dispersed into thin air as fume. 
Eternal path of ethereal sojourn starts..


Sat-Chit-Anand..Bliss...! 

© Maaya Dev


No comments: