29 Jul 2014

My Dream.......

When I look at nature, I wish if i can absorb its naturality..
When I look at moutain, I wish if I can have its confidence..
When I look at ocean, I wish if I can inhale its energy..
When I look at rivers, I wish if I can have its cheerfulness..
When I look at forest, I wish if I can get into its mystery
When I look at sun, I wish if I can spread its brightness..
When I look at moonlight I wish if I can wear its simplicity..
When I look at stars, I wish if I can steal its glitters..
When I look at sky, I wish if I can fathom its vastness..
When I look at clouds, I wish if I can touch its softness..
When I look at rain, I wish if I can gasp its freshness..
When I look at snow, I wish if I can adopt its sensitiveness..
When I look at flowers, I wish if I can own its beauty..
When I look at rainbow, I wish if I can have its charm..
When I feel breeze, Ahh!...I wish if I can have such freedom.

© Maaya Dev 

No comments: