29 Jul 2014

Beloved I Want Moon...! !



Lying under the star kissed sky
revel in the exotic beauty of full moon.
The astonishing beauty holding stillness 
embracing moment’s glory in tranquility. 
Together me and my beloved relish the awe 
filled with the soft glow of moonbeam.
At once my unfathomable desire escaped
from the grip of a childhood hidden dream.
It came out as an innocent wish of a child
forgetting all realities an adult is aware of.


Beloved! I want moon.. 
It protruded stubbornly. 
Once again I want to live
a thousand lives in each breath.
As one birth looks unfair to live my dreams
for which I would squeeze all the protocols
of rebellious karma and its tantrum
and eliminate the element of time and space
that would block my dream to fortify into existence.


My dream is fully rip
and wrapped in the charm of ecstasy
that yearn to expose to get possessed in euphoria
where no exorcist can make me free of it.
I love to ride my dream and witness the wonders 
Encircling milky way that lay on the universal path.
I wish to get into the secrets of big bang 
that woo scientists since ages loosing their sleep.
I shall crack it with enthusiasm that peep and sneak
and explode all the confusion and curiosities 
that burst as fireworks  in the screams of excitement. 


Beloved! I want moon..
I can not wait anymore
as the similes are making me impatient
and the impulsive longing I carry inside
stepped outside to indulge the exploration.
I have already signed my petition in muted voice
on the paper of my unbeatable faith upon you
with the ink of my sizzling desire of my life.
My heart knows the love flows through your veins 
would cuddle you to fulfill my dream 
and transform my world into a fantasy
where I shall sip each drops of moments 
with a child’s everlasting excitement
that make me live thousand lives 
in the moments as a souvenir.

© Maaya Dev

No comments: