17 Jan 2008

Sometimes...Perhaps...!

Sometimes...Why I feel glad, amidst the sorrows?
Perhaps...
I search my smiles in my tears.

Sometimes...Why I feel blessed, amidst the trials?
Perhaps...
I feel the touch of Almighty in my fears.

Sometimes...Why I feel loved, amidst the hurt?
Perhaps...
I trust all my relationships are forever.

Sometimes...Why I feel good, amidst the losses?
Perhaps...
I learn, often bad times makes one stronger.

Sometimes...Why I feel alone, amidst the crowd?
Perhaps....
I find my soul in my loneliness.

Sometimes...Why I feel secure, amidst the uncertainty?
Perhaps..
I believe the power of hope, in my helplessness.

Sometimes...Why I feel peace, amidst the emptiness?
Perhaps...
I understand the value of contentment in a life.

Sometimes I wonder..
Why Life is so PRECIOUS, amidst the bitterness?
Perhaps...I understand..
'Life is Mysterious yet Beautiful' at the end !..

No comments: