25 Jan 2008

Mystique..!


I'm a phenomenon, an unresolved mystery,
Epitome of beauty with dazzling features,
Having immense grace with glorious roles,
Greatest male fantasy, an ultimate pleasure,
Yet, no one succeeded to explore me fully!

I'm love, I'm romance, I'm passion,
I'm the provider and the caretaker,
I'm the strength and weakness of living kind,
I'm the embodiment of patience and sacrifice,
Yet, no one recognizes the virtues in me fully!

I can seduce as a mistress when in lust,
And can defy male ego when in need,
I can be wild as a vampire when provoked,
Ablaze anything with my inner fire when furious,
Yet, no one accepts the powers in me fully!

Alas...
I'm the most underestimated being on earth,
Who balances the mere existence of world,
Who always lives among us in various names.
As a mother, wife, sister, daughter and friend,
Yet, she gets exploited every where,every seconds !

No comments: