17 Jan 2008

Envisage..!

Let me wear fragrance of classy,
Refreshing smile of spring,
By undressing my gloomy outfits,
Of lingering wet memories..!

Let me relish ambience of privacy,
Silently whispering my thoughts.
Cascading waves of emotions,
Lashing on my heart shores..!

Let me emblazon my true fancy,
On the lap of blushing twilight.
Winking eyes of twinkling stars,
Teasing my secret desires..!

Let me disguise my crazy delicacy,
In the enigmatic depth of night,
The luscious haunting silence,
Revealing my discreet pleasures..!

Let me invade freely in the galaxy,
Of vast cloudless imaginations..
And let me dissolve wholly in the,
Pleasing 'Envisage' forever..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this porcline heaven I want to call home,
I wash all the dirt and feelings of being alone.
I caress my beaten body, preparing for another war.
I try to wash away all the pain and sorrow,
I try to drown myself in world that is not there.
I try to wash all the feelings of disgust lingering in my hair.

Steam suffocates me allowing me to breathe.
The curtain wavers, waiting for the next scene.
How I wish I could stay here, never letting go.
How I wish my sadness would never show.
In this porcline heaven I have dreamed so much.

Dreams of smiling faces and a world without hurt, a world where children are worth more than gold.
A dream that can never be fulfilled, dreams that wash down the drain.
This warm heavenly rain ends in despair; I wrap a towel around me, hoping this is fair.
I step out of this shower, prepared for another war.

No longer will I cower, I choose to fight.
This world is so wrong and I will make it right.

Maya Dev said...

Hi...Kostomiserinc..

Thanks for visiting my blogs and for all the 3 comments..

Maaya.