17 Jan 2008

Nothing Lasts Forever..!

Once I was dusting my book of life,
I happened to see a beautiful page,
It was lying untouched for so long,
Not getting attention of any sort.

An urge arouse to go through it fast,
As if to feel it all, again and again,
It revived me of each bits once more,
It generated ample of refreshment.

Unique & splendour was that 'Relation',
Memories, yet deep and vast like ocean.,
Those days possess spring of all seasons,
It is a precious mine of best memories..

The way I was turning back the pages,
I wished I could just rewind my ages,
Just to reach there to get back those era,
To fill my empty days to feel alive...

..which has already lost its essence,
Slowly and fully by the hands of time.
Sometimes why it is so hard..
To absorb the bitter reality that...
....'Nothing Lasts Forever'.....!!

No comments: