17 Jan 2008

Aarya, 'My Angel'...!

When I sit here idle gazing nothing..
My world turns dull..days look grey..
Leave some memories awaken,
To bring moisture in my eyes,
And cloud my happiness..!

When something is amiss..
A quick ride to the past,
Reach me to another world,
Where I find myself alive,
Which justifies my existence..!

The sweet remembrance,
Rejuvenates all the while,
As a soothing summer breeze,
Which comforts my heavy heart,
And clears the mist in my glance..!

The unfathomable tender love and,
The precious precence of a tiny soul,
Who returns all my lost smiles,
By wiping droplets of melancholy,
And complete my life's emptiness..!

My world blossoms every moment,
With every thought of my Angel,
Who paint my lifeless days with,
Undescribable colours of emotion,
And renovates with enormous joys..!!!

6 comments:

pearl said...

its as beautiful and pure as your relation with aarya... :-)

Unknown said...

wow! ur poem is as cute as ur little aarya...lovely

Maya Dev said...

Thanx a lot for ur sincere comments Ms. Pearl & Ms. Gauri..

Maaya.

Maya Dev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maya Dev said...

This poem is a dedication to my sweet niece....who is my love & life..I love you & miss you Aarya..

Anonymous said...

I hope ur niece is also missing u very much maya...when she become big she will give u a answer for this poem