18 Jun 2011

Beloved Soul...!!



Beloved soul..
you are my spring in the cold winter .
The ebb and flow of your gentle breeze,
comfort my fatigue and returns my novelty!

Beloved Soul..
You breath my love and I flirt with your silence.
The silence produce Sweet melodious notes, 
in the invisible strings and pulsates my heart!

Beloved Soul..
You are my words and I live your feelings,
The feelings resonate with profound gist,
and swirls as shadow-less in endless echoes

Beloved Soul..
We revel in the nothingness to merge as whole.
we stay beyond as lovely twin souls.
Beloved soul we coalesce in perfect unison!!


© Maaya Dev

2 comments:

Butterflies of time said...

A poem capturing the essence of loving hearts and the freshness and transparency of the beautiful words makes it a delicate ode to Love.

Maya Dev said...

I wanted to write something delicate yet beautiful & soothing to the soul..abt love...Thanx reena you loved it..!!!