6 Jun 2011

Unrealistic Glimpse..!!


For a while 
wake me not
from deep slumber.
Let me live
in the space of
sweetest dream.

I am surrendering
my reality for a lie
I am in love with.

I know it is transitory
certainly fragile.
Perhaps a mere illusion
of a desiring mind.
Or may be 
an unlived 
cherishing wish.

It is winsome
Pure whimsical 
Unreal though..
Yet, I love the way
it woos my senses
and captures my heart.

For a while
wake me not
from deep slumber.
Let me once again
live with those 
unrealistic glimpse
I am in love with..

© Maaya Dev

2 comments:

Butterflies of time said...

Aah! don't we all wish to live for eternity in the shadows of a beautiful yet transitory dream? A few moments may be imagined but still it gives the pleasure of a life time---a beautiful wish, Maaya and a lovely poem yet again.

Maya Dev said...

Thank u Reena....:)