2 Jun 2011

Good Night...!!!

Dear friends/readers...

I am pleased to introduce a new talanted poet Reena Prasad through my blog. Her compostions are amazing and worth to keep. We can clearly feel her passion towards poem through her each work. I can see a great poet in her. It is my honour that I am able to post her poems here and make my blog more appealing.

This poem 'Good Night' one of my favourite poem amoung all her poems beacuse of the delicacy it holds, everytime I read this poem it gives me a feeling of lullaby. I feel like to going back to my childhood days...Hope you all will enjoy this poem as I do...Plz be free to give comments..

Thanks..
Illusion..


Sleep easy tonight, my darling
The wind no longer knocks at the door
Soft are the wave’s whispers
Arising today from the ocean floor.


Sleep in peace, for it is twilight
The play ground is empty tonight.
No leaves rustle in the breeze
Even the birds are eerily quiet.


Sleep like a baby, on angel wings light
Safe, for a mother holds you tight.
Let gentle dreams carry you to your destiny
on an ethereal, sojournic flight.


Sleep for eternity ,my love, never fear
For its only death, come in sleep’s disguise.
Sleep in the darkness of tired eyelids

till the soul reaches yet another paradise.

by reena...

http://harivarasanam.wordpress.com/2010/12/07/good-nightnovember10-2010/

No comments: