6 Jun 2011

Krishna, My Lord..!!


Life is cacophony,
Wish, it is symphony.
In my hour of leisure,
I miss your whisper.

I hear a sweet voice,
Calling me in disguise,
Oh Krishna! Is that YOU?
Teasing me without cue.

Your aura, hue of blue,
Gives me perfect clue.
Your melodious flute,
Emits endless delight.

My anguish gets cease,
With your divine peace.
Your love is my grace,
I long your embrace.

Pour light on my way,
Save me from this bay.
Bless me Lord, naively,
From my sins of earthly.

'Transcendental Devotion',
Only means of salvation.
Be with me, erase my ego,
 Be my guide, help me glow..!!

© Maaya Dev

2 comments:

Butterflies of time said...

It is mellifluous like the tunes from Krishna's flute--surrendering your joys and sorrows at his feet at the same time seeing a playful companion in him.Lovely poem Maaya!

Maya Dev said...

My love for my Krishna...only made me write this lovely poem Reena...:) Thanx !!