27 Mar 2015

Rainbow Of My Life..!







1. My Grandma- Late Kalyani Amma- The simplest, humblest and most resilient woman I have ever seen in my life. She is now a cherishing memory.


2. My Mother Visalam - She personifies Courage, Positivity & Beauty. She is the true stronghold and love of my life.


3. My Sister Priya- She symbolises Love, Patience & Compassion. She is a true soul mate of my life.I admire her deeply.


4, My Sister Jaya- She personifies Care, Sincerity & Composure. She is a priceless blessing of my life. Her comforting presence amazes me truly.


5. My Daughter Aarya – She is blooming beautifully & yet to be called a woman. She is very lovable,matured &understanding girl. She is my unborn daughter.


6 My Daughter Ishna – She is a little angel just born. She is the most cheerful, calm and adorable baby. She is a beautiful dream unfolded.


7. My Best Friend Mini –She is very loyal, vibrant and diligent. She is my forever friend and irreplaceable one.


Each of you are amazing and added love, beauty, joy, peace and worth to my life. I feel luckiest because of all of you.


Loads of love and Happy Women’s Day!


Yours..Maaya.

No comments: