20 Sept 2015

Shimmering Chimes- My Debut Anthology by Authorpress India, New Delhi




Dear Readers...I can say without any doubt this is the most happiest most blissful most beautiful post of my Blog since I joined here around 5-6 years back..I got my first anthology Shimmering Chimes. Thank you Lord, one of my beautiful dream got fulfilled
"If the crowns of all the kingdoms of Europe were laid down at my feet in exchange for my books and my love of reading, I would spurn them all." - François Fénelon
Dear friends, somewhere I had read this quote some time back and the only thought that had ran through me was what an exaggeration, can anyone does so?? . But, today finding myself in his shoes after I am holding my own copy of " SHIMMERING CHIMES ", I can vouch, I can bet, I can say, I can feel every word of Francois's quote. The sheer joy of holding your own very first book gives a sense of immense joy and pride filled up with some inexplicable feelings as apart from just what's written or book cover or title or publisher, it's something through which the author have lived many a moments may be editing, re - editing, drafting, designing, feeling and what more to be spoken of, it will always be less. Inviting one and all for reading, rating and reviewing my humble attempt to take on the board of world of books through my debut anthology " Shimmering Chimes ". Will be posting the books availability link shortly, till then stay tuned at shimmering chimes page :
I sincerely thank one and all and expecting few honest words as support to this small endeavour. Thank you Sudarshan Kcherry Sir for helping me fullfil this dream..Ravi Anantharaman sir & Santosh Bakaya ji. I am indebted to you more than words can ever convey. Love to all smile emoticon
I am not able to tag many dear friends still and I apologize for it..you all are very much important for me in my journey till now. Stay tuned to get more updates of shimmeing chimes friends at it's FB page