28 May 2015

Little Angels' School Annual Magazine







Mrs Vanashree Kaul, the Priciple & the Piller of Little Angels' School , GhandiNagar, Gujarat. 

I am glad to introduce this warm, cheerful, lovely woman whom I met through facebook the social networking site. I was drawn to her lovable adorable nature within no minute. She is full of life and life. She is a sister figure for me and I call her dearly Banno Di.

Little Angels' School was her dream and passion helped her fullfill her dream. It got started couple of decades ago as play school. Now the school is having upto 7th std with some wonderful students and teachers. Behind the success is the hand of a combined sincere effort of Mrs Kaul, teachers, students and parents.

One day she expressed her desire to have few of my poems to include in the annual school magazine for which I happily contributed few poems.nswy,idx n One day I got the magazine through courier. I saw my poems in the cute schol magazine and it was one of the most cherishing moment in my life. It revived and stirred some of my childhood memories and school days. Thank you Banno di for giving me such a lovely oppurtunity to be part of this wonderful magazine.

Sharing few pics from the school magazine here for all of you..:-)