26 Feb 2015

How Silly.....!

Silly, such a silly word!
Yes it sounds silly too
I write silly, often I feel
Perhaps few agree or few may not
Who cares such silly thoughts?

Yes I write because I love to
Not for anyone but for me
Not even to prove writing prowess
But to be with those moments
that converse with me naively.

At times I let myself be silly
I let my senses free so free to capture
Whatever comes in its vicinity?
I feel some flavour of invitation
comes from my creative realm.

Yes, I am witnessing some flirting
between imagery and words.
A unique blending and unfolding
A kind of fusion and confusion
It was invisibly visible, how strange!

Clouds are lashing as waves
Ocean is smiling on the sky.
Every flower holding an Eden
Alps and Himalaya at Ganges shore
Upon seeing all, I am at awe, How silly!

And told myself don’t be so silly !

© Maaya Dev 2015 Feb



No comments: