27 Feb 2008

Flowers...!


Flowers are always one of my favourite in my wishlist and nothing capture my heart like flowers do..As I think about flowers and see or inhale its pure fragrance, it makes my heart glorify with happiness. I think there wont be anyone in this whole world who wont like flowers..

How eloquently flowers can speak the language of love... perhaps nothing can convey the way flowers do in such a natural & simple way.. because it is so delicate & beautiful like love...But how many of you get chance to say it with flowers and mean them? Frankly speaking I never had that many opportunities to either say it. Though deep inside, my heart has always longed for it or waited for that opportunity to make that someone feel special about their existence in my life.

Flowers and new born babies are very much alike. Both can be groomed and moulded as you like it. All it requires our love, care and patience in trying to make them what we ever wanted them to be. Flowers have an empowering affect on people’s lives. They bring joy and excitement when given or received during weddings, anniversaries, birthdays. A symbol of love to be cherished forever. They also provide utmost comfort when you miss your loved ones.

Shakespeare once said..."A Rose will still smell as sweet, with whatever name you may call it”..Yes, how true it is..!!!



No comments: