4 Mar 2012

Divine Abode....!!



Avalanche of thoughts 
flooding and tossing 
in the cold valley of mind. 
It attacks by uneven edges 
in all the seasons insensitively.

A sincere wish 
to silence this tumultuous..
I sought refuge for an arena 
where thoughts never exist.
The strongest desire made me 
fall onto the lap 
of delicate calmness.
It sucked the coldness of clamor 
that was deafening.

A soothing sensation 
I felt never before. 
Unattached completely 
from everything, everyone. 
the sense of lightness 
I experienced is beyond words. 

I could feel invisible wings 
taking me to higher levels. 
on the shore of peaceful lake 
of luxurious tranquility.
It leads to fireworks 
of blissful moments.

I wish to remain there forever 
while making it as my abode..! 

© Maaya Dev


No comments: