17 Nov 2011

Divine Transformation.....!!


Let me be a melting camphor in front of you,
Oh Krishna! How I wish to vaporise in your devotion,
My only wish and purpose of life, I do realize.

My senses silently listen to your rhythmic beats,
That I breathe and it flows in me every second,
Even in my unawareness I drink that awareness.

For your irresistible presence for which, I die,
I wonder, I was ever a peacock feather, you adorn,
Perhaps, ever a flute, you sing and never part with..

How many births I must have taken to live my wish?
Or, I must have been your Sudhama or your Gopi ?
I wish, had I ever been your Radha or your Meera !

Sometimes how I just love to let myself plunge,
Deep into the abyss of your bluish oceanic love,
To swim in that unknown joy of ecstatic bliss.

Your melodious flute is the recurring wave,
That sedates and in which I dance soulfully..
Your divinity cleanses all dirt of sins from me.

Oh my Lord ultimately.....
YOU transformed me to your worthiness...!!
Hare Krishna.....!!


© Maaya Dev





No comments: