9 Aug 2011

Untired Wait..!!



Long have I held your love
never once it got honoured.
My smile remains in confinement
inside bud of a bruised dream.

Your memory warms my hope
thus melting my frozen tear.
How I gasp, stillness of silence?
still it drops un-uttered sob.

I listen to the passing wind
to hear your vague murmur.
Fragments of moments' scattering 
lashing over heart's shore.

Each anguished sigh decodes
messages that refuses to reveal.
It gets vaporized in the forms
of retrieving waves of time.

Yet tired gaze search everywhere
for a trace of frail shadow.
Despite stretched in vain
as if surrendered in defeat.

But I recognise your firm footsteps.. 
Fading in the passing distance..
It makes my bosom so heavy, 
denying an inevitable farewell..

As breath awaits for your fragrance
that passing through near distance.
Heart refuses to stop its pursuit
as my hope became an 'Untired Wait'!

© Maaya Dev




No comments: