16 Jul 2009

Can U Forgive...?


Can forgiveness make you happy?
Yes it can..Building on the foundation of love, you can begin to forgive others by accessing your compassion, which is the ability to feel empathy for others and act toward them in a non-judgmental way.Forgiveness occurs naturally when you view others through the lens of love and compassion.Forgiveness is really about releasing yourself from the burden of holding onto the conflicts or pain caused by somone.

whenever I forgave someone I could see the present moment in front of me, rather than the pain of the past. I feel a lightness in my step as burdens are lifted from my shoulders. Forgiveness clears the path of obstacles to happiness, and I can't help feeling joy in the process.I've found that happiness is in the eye and heart of the beholder.

Inspite of all these some people miss out on using the power of forgiveness..Because they fail to realise, pain or anger will only harm them than benifit them. It burdens your heart heavily restrict you to feel joy or peace...How sad......????

No comments: