7 Apr 2008

Topic Worth A Debate...!

Do Ghosts exist?..Or do you believe in their existence..? I know, this is quite a weird question to be asked. Was debating with myself, whether to put up this subject on my blog or not. But finally decided to go ahead with it as I always do wonder on this question..



During my childhood after watching some horror movies, I used to get scared by having some bizarre thoughts or remembrance from the movie. Though I try to convince myself saying that, I am not scared of ghosts and I dont believe in their existence.Well, amidst all these my conscious & rational mind says that there is nothing known as ghost or spirit & such things don’t exist at all. On the other hand my same rational mind debates that if we can believe in God then why can’t in Ghost? For such a thought I do have my own logical points, as in this unviverse everything exists in 2 extreme conditions and that's how universe balances each things..like white/black, summer/winter, glad/sad, heaven/hell, god/devil etc..
Now one side of this debate..

I hapened to read/hear that many do believe that there exists Good and Bad spirits..It says there are worlds surrounding us but we can not see them with our naked eye same as we can not see air/micro organism with our eyes..Those who died in accident/murder and left with many unfinished tasks to perform when they were alive became ghosts. Some even says places like Gangotri, Gomukh, and deep interior Himalayas we can even experince the existence of these spirits..

And some scientific revelations..

'GHOSTS' are spirits of people that have been caught between this plane of existence and the next. They are intelligent beings, often capable of interacting with the living. "A ghost is a human being who has passed out of the physical body, usually in a traumatic state and is not aware usually of his/her true condition. We are all spirits encased in a physical body. At the time of passing, our spirit body continues into the next dimension. A ghost, on the other hand, due to trauma, is stuck in our physical world and needs to be released to go on." says veteran ghost hunter Hans Holzer.

'HAUNTINGS' are recordings of an event on an environment, means it is a fragment or portion of an actual event. A traumatic moment in time leaves an indelible impression on the area, 'replaying itself for eternity'. This could be anything from a 'glimpse of the past' - a recreation of some traumatic or emotion-laden event to footsteps up and down a hallway, or laughter is heard echoing in a specific surrounding. What causes these recordings to be made and how and why they are played back is a mystery, says Strange Nation.

Now as conclusion I am not agreeing or disagreeing the existence of Ghosts as there are many phenomenons in this universe which is beyond our understandings and I would like to leave this subject to each of your own beliefs..





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This not abt ghost debate,but need to tell u one thing...I have seen many blogs but this is one of the best blogs maaya...Pics and all the topic are fantastic..Keep it up dear..In ur photo u are smiling but ur eyes are not...